|Dimensions||57 × 27 × 27 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FEYNLAB Limited Warranty - Automotive
The FEYNLAB Limited warranty is a show of confidence in our own products. From time-to-time a coating may fail in an unexpected or unusual way, please contact us regardless as we would like to learn about the problem and correct it.
Section 1 - Applicable coatings
- The Original Ceramic
- Ceramic Plus
- Ceramic Ultra
- Heal Lite
- Self Heal Plus
Section 2 - Period of coverage
|The Original Ceramic||1 Year|
|Ceramic Plus||5 Years|
|Ceramic Ultra||5 Years|
|Heal Lite||5 Years|
|Self Heal Plus||7 Years|
Section 3 - Limitations of coverage
- FEYNLAB INC warranties the coating systems (applicable coatings on applicable vehicles) from naturally occurring environmental damage such as tree sap or oxidation. Bug impacts and bird droppings need to be removed within 24hrs.
- FEYNLAB INC warranties that the aesthetics of the coating system on the vehicle will maintain surface gloss to a greater extent than an uncoated surface (Comparatively when maintained and cleaned using the recommendations of FEYNLAB INC).
- FEYNLAB INC warranties that the coating systems are compatible with the “Applicable vehicles”, and that the coating systems will not cause damage to the original paintwork of “Applicable vehicles”.
Section 4 - Applicable vehicles
Automotive vehicles from approved automotive manufacturers (see Appendix A) in new or used condition with the original manufacturer (or approved by the original manufacturer) paint.
Section 5 - Coverage terms
The warranty is only valid when applied by a “certified applicator” – an independent business or individual that has no affiliation with FEYNLAB or its brand beyond being an applicator and has been trained by FEYNLAB or their representative, and has the original certificate as proof. The warranty is applicable only for the lifetime of vehicle ownership and is not transferrable when vehicle ownership changes. Once the coating is applied the vehicle needs to be registered on the FEYNLAB website (mea.feynlab.com/warranty) within 30 days of the date of application in order for the warranty to activate. The warranty only remains valid if the vehicle is brought in for inspection on a yearly basis within a 30-day period before or after the anniversary of the date of application, at the original certified applicator where the vehicle shall be washed free of charge. The warranty is effective 72 hours after application as to allow for full curing of the coating. The warranty is only valid if all the recommended paint correction has been undertaken by the certified applicator.
Section 6 - Accidental damage
In the event of an accident, proper care must be taken to remove all of the FEYNLAB coating to allow for adhesion of the new paint. The repaired area will need to be recoated in FEYNLAB products by a Certified Applicator, at the expense of the owner or the respective insurance company.
Section 7 - Repainted/repaired vehicles
To re-iterate Section 4, if the paintwork has been repaired to a standard that is not comparable to the standard of the manufacturer, there is a risk that the paintwork may be damaged during the application of FEYNLAB products. If damage were to occur to a repaired vehicle neither FEYNLAB INC, nor the Certified Applicator will assume any liability for the damage incurred.
Section 8 - Exclusions
- Where the owner has been deemed to be careless through a lack of maintenance (not following FEYNLAB care guidelines), or when exposing the vehicle to extreme environments
- Pre-existing damage
- Areas that have not been treated by certified applicators
- Retreated areas after a warranty claim
- Water spots caused by mineral deposits
- Manufacturer defect in paint as evidence by bubbling, delamination, orange peel, or flaking
- Collision damage, malicious damage, stone chip damage, scratch damage, force majeure damage, natural disasters or any other damage that has not been stated in the limitations of cover
- Loss of time, or use during repair or inspections
- Damage that is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, including any third party warranty. This includes warranties that were acquired after the application of FEYNLAB products
- Where a product that is not produced or sold by FEYNLAB INC is applied over FEYNLAB products
- If the vehicle had been previously coated with another Ceramic or paint protection product
Section 9 – Adjustments
Feynlab INC may make adjustments to the warranty document from time-to-time, whereby the newest version will be updated on the website.
Section 10 – Claim liability
Claims on the warranty must be made within 30 days of the damage occurring, if a claim is made 30 days after the damage has incurred, the warranty will be void. A fee of $100 is payable to the approved applicator for the inspection of the warranty claim, if the warranty claim is successful the fee will be reimbursed. The claim approval is at the sole discretion of FEYNLAB INC. Repairs will be done at the approved applicator, or another center to be decided by FEYNLAB INC. The maximum liability of FEYNLAB INC on a warranty claim is $1000 or the cost of product whichever is less.
Table 1 – Approved automotive brands
• Alfa Romeo
• Aston Martin
|• Honda • Hennessey • Holden • Hyundai • Hummer||
• Land Rover
• Mercedes Benz
• Nissan Motors
• Rolls Royce
• RUF Automobile
• Tata (2012-present)