FEYNLAB® MATTE CERAMIC
FEYNLAB® MATTE CERAMIC is a protective ceramic nano coating engineered for extreme durability & protection for matte painted, vinyl, and PPF automotive surfaces. As an ultra-high solids coating, MATTE CERAMIC adds intense U.V. & heat protection, chemical resistance, and increased protection from the light ‘love marks’ of proper washing.
Typically, high solids coatings are difficult to install on matte surfaces. FEYNLAB engineered MATTE CERAMIC for both robust protection and hydrophobic ability. The end result is a product that performs, lasts, and makes vehicle maintenance a pleasurable experience.
- FEYNLAB® MATTE CERAMIC is a thick, durable, and high-solids professional nano coating with straightforward application.
- Certified installers may offer MATTE CERAMIC at a competitive market price while equaling or surpassing other brands in terms of durability and performance.
- A protective high solids coating with efficient application on hard to coat matte surfaces was key to MATTE CERAMIC development. This innovation quickly distinguished it from the competition.
- Impressive properties include excellent heat resistance, industry leading UV, and chemical resistance.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection. The formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure, vinyl, or PPF than most available coatings.
Durability, Warranty & Specs
FEYNLAB® MATTE CERAMIC has an expected durability of 3 years. An application includes one layer of MATTE CERAMIC.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Matte painted surfaces
- Matte PPF
- Matte Vinyl
FEYNLAB® MATTE CERAMIC – 30 ml (sufficient to coat one mid-sized vehicle) & one microfiber applicator spongeInstructions are made available to certified installers
There are no reviews yet.